Saturday 12 July 2008

6th July 20 days to go

Mike and I went out for an evening ride to get some back to back cycling in after our days cycling, yesterday.
We met at the bottom of a hill called chase lane, a nice steep hill that needs the granny gears. I got there before mike and waited for him. As he came along I started to video him ready for the big hill, as he approached he shouted out that he wasn't going to stop as the momentum would take him so far up the hill, I stoped the video and started after him, I should've carried on videoing!!!!!!!

Within a few seconds of going up the hill mike had trouble changing gear got stuck in a low gear stuck in his cleat pedals and fell sideways, would have made a classic u tube. After mopping his grazed knee carried on with a 25 mile cycle out to bishops offley, body feeling ok

No comments: